Stoner RotoFlow™ Improves Quality and Production of Rotationally Molded Parts
The ''small things'' often matter the most in rotational molding – especially when it comes to cause of defects, scrapped parts, and decreased production efficiency. Stoner RotoFlow™ was developed to solve the quality and production challenges that many rotational molding professionals face – reaching the inserts, tight radii, threads, and deep cavities of hard-to-fill parts. Stoner RotoFlow™ increases the flow of polyolefin and nylon resins into these difficult areas producing a fully molded part and nearly eliminating voids, pinholes, bridging, thinning, and static lines on the surface. RotoFlow™ is a TraSys® product expertly manufactured by Stoner Molding Solutions®.
Benefits of Stoner RotoFlow™
- Improves the quality and consistency of rotomolded polyolefin and nylon parts.
- Removes pinholes, voids, and blow outs.
- Improves the appearance and operational performance of threads.
- Contains no Class I or Class II ozone depleting substances.
- Contains no CFC or HCFC propellants or solvents.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
» Safety Data Sheet